Whether you're new to cloth diapers, interested in Smart Bottoms products, or just plain curious about adding our new and improved, less-prep cloth diaper to your stash, this trial is for you! Put the Dream Diaper 2.0 cloth diaper to the test with our 30 day trial. Wear it, wash it and love it! If you find that the Dream Diaper 2.0 cloth diaper isn't love, you can return the diaper and the insert for a $30 store credit.
The Dream Diaper 2.0 cloth diaper is made from a blend of certified organic cotton and hemp. The snap-in insert can be detached and replaced with our Dream Diaper Overnight Insert for extra absorbency.
On the fence about cloth diapering? Check out some of these real stories from parents who converted to cloth. Please limit one trial per household!
- Dream Diaper 2.0 Cloth Diaper
- Dream Diaper Overnight Insert
- Hard copy user manual
Outer: 100% PUL, Inner: 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton
Wash and Dry Warm. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
1. If you'd like to return the Dream Diaper 2.0 cloth diaper and the Overnight Insert for a $30 store credit, please print the Trial Return Form, fill it out completely, and return it along with the trial contents to us within 30 days of the shipping date.
2. Customer is responsible for return shipping cost. We are not responsible for return packages we do not receive. We recommend you get delivery confirmation and/or insure your package so it can be tracked.
3. The Dream Diaper Trial items must be sent back clean and in a gently used condition.
4. All Trial Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of the shipping date and MUST include the printable copy of the Trial Return Form. No exceptions.
5. Once your return is processed, our team will email you a digital code with a $30 credit to spend as you'd like on our website. Please be patient to receive your digital code as it may take up to a week to process your Dream Diaper 2.0 return. Be sure to check the email account that you listed on the Trial Return Form for your code.
6. If a return is received without the Trial Return Form or all pieces including snap-in insert and Overnight Insert, is soiled, or is post-marked past the 30-day return window, it will not be accepted and you will be contacted to provide return postage for the product to be shipped back to you. Non-accepted returns will be held up to one week awaiting return postage after which time it becomes property of Smart Bottoms and is not eligible for a refund.
I paid $37 for the trial items. Why do I only receive a $30 store credit?
Think of this trial as a rental period. You have the opportunity to use the Dream Diaper 2.0 as well as the Dream Diaper Overnight Insert for 30 days. The month's value of use comes to $30.
Why am I only allowed to order 1 Dream Diaper 2.0 trial?
This program was designed to give parents an opportunity to try cloth and/or try Smart Bottoms at an affordable cost. Our hopes are that you love this product and choose to purchase more either from us directly or from our fabulous retailers.
Can I purchase a trial as a gift for someone else?
Yes, however; we recommend that you don't make a purchase until right before you plan to gift it as the trial period begins on the date of purchase. Please keep in mind that many newborns are too small to immediately wear a one-size diaper within the first few weeks out of the womb.
I live in Canada. May I participate?
At this time, this offer is only available to residents who have a U.S. mailing address.