One of the quintessential products that every parent must have, whether or not they use cloth diapers, is a bag that is sufficient enough to carry all of those baby necessities while away from the comfort of home. Most call this bag a "diaper bag" but here at Smart Bottoms, it's known as a Haversack.
Here are 5 awesome features of this multipurpose bag:
- It's roomy inside and has four interior pockets which are perfect for carrying your Smart Bottoms diapers or a bottle, or that food pouch of baby food, or a water bottle, or...okay you get the point.
- Heavy duty gold zipper so you can wear the Haversack and feel confident that your belongings are safely contained.
- One shoulder strap that can be tied to fit any body type as well as offering a few different options to wear the bag.
- A matching changing pad that comes with each Haversack so that you can lay your baby down on any surface and know that they'll be comfortable. The changing pad also features a waterproof, zippered pouch, that's the perfect size for your pre-moistened wipes or to store that diaper after a change on the go.
- The changing pad has one wipeable side made out of waterproof nylon and one side that is soft cozy fleece.
I personally like to use my Haversack for short day trips as well as a swimming bag for my kids' swim lessons. I can get two beach towels, a change of clothes, goggles and two empty On-the-Go wet bags inside this handy thing!