Returns & Warranty Information
We are proud to manufacture high-quality, USA-made products; however, we know that occasionally one or two defects will slip through our quality control. If you believe one of your Smart Bottoms’ products is experiencing a manufacturer’s defect caused from failure of material or workmanship please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. It is always helpful if you include photos of the area of concern plus your original receipt.
- Your product is under a limited warranty for possible return for up to 1-year after original purchase date. We reserve the right to decide whether or not the problem is a defect or normal wear and tear.
- Our manufacturer’s warranty covers seams that come apart; holes discovered upon arrival; broken, cracked or weak snaps; irregular shrinkage or deformity.
- Our manufacturer’s warranty does not cover, staining; fading; repelling; holes or loose top stitching that develop due to wash routine or regular use; relaxed elastic; pilling of natural fibers or accidental damage (items caught, torn or melted in the washer/dryer). These are all considered normal wear and tear and are not covered by the warranty.
- Leaks are not considered a defect.
Our warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product. Hand-me-downs, items purchased from buy, sell, trade sites and repaired or altered products (ie snap changes or replaced elastic) will not be covered. Proof of purchase is required.
If you have an issue that is not addressed above, please contact email@example.com. All returns must be pre-approved and have an RMA number. Original receipt must be submitted prior to receiving an RMA. All returns must include an RMA. Once your return is received and inspected, we will either repair or replace the product and send it back out as quickly as possible.
Smart Bottoms will provide the customer with a prepaid shipping label to return any item that is believed to fall under the Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty. If an issue arises with your diaper that is not considered a Manufacturer’s Defect however is deemed to still fall within our 1-year warranty, the customer will be responsible for covering shipping costs to return the product for repair or replacement.
Once authorized your return can be sent to:
Smart Bottoms, Inc.
Attn: Customer Service Dept.
4592 40th St.
Kentwood, MI 49512
Non-Warranty ReturnsIf you wish to return a product that you purchased directly from smartbottoms.com you may do so within 30 days of purchase as long as the return meets the following criteria.
- The product may NOT have been previously used/worn or washed.
- We can not accept returns that smell of cigarette smoke.
- All returns must be new in original packaging.
- All products in our clearance section are final sale and may not be returned.
To make a return please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they will issue you an RMA to send with the product. The customer is responsible for paying return shipping to Smart Bottoms. Once the product is received by Smart Bottoms and verified to be in new condition the customer will receive a refund in the amount they paid for the product, less any applicable taxes and shipping charges.
Product that is purchase as a 'final-sale' or 'as-is' may not be returned for either warranty or non-warranty reasons.
If you have questions, please call (616) 723-0093.