Returns & Warranty Information
We are proud to manufacture high-quality products, however; we know that occasionally one or two defects will slip through our quality control. Below is what his covered by our 6-month manufacturer's defect warranty.
- Your product is under a limited warranty for possible return for up to 6 months after original purchase date. We reserve the right to decide whether or not the problem is a defect or normal wear and tear.
- Our manufacturer’s warranty covers holes discovered upon arrival; broken, cracked or weak snaps; irregular shrinkage or deformity.
- Our manufacturer’s warranty does not cover, staining; fading; repelling; holes or loose top stitching that develop due to wash routine or regular use; relaxed elastic; pilling of natural fibers or accidental damage (items caught, torn or melted in the washer/dryer). These are all considered normal wear and tear and are not covered by the warranty.
- Leaks are not considered a defect.
Our warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product. Hand-me-downs, items purchased from buy, sell, trade sites and repaired or altered products (ie snap changes or replaced elastic) will not be covered. Proof of purchase is required.
Non-Warranty ReturnsIf you wish to return a product that you purchased directly from smartbottoms.com you may do so within 30 days of purchase as long as the return meets the following criteria.
- The product may NOT have been previously used/worn or washed.
- We can not accept returns that smell of cigarette smoke.
- All returns must be new in original packaging.
- All products in our clearance section are final sale and may not be returned. Products sold as "seconds" are also final sale and may not be returned.
If you have an issue that is not addressed above, please contact email@example.com.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (616) 723-0093.
To start a return, click here.